Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since last Wednesday I have:

  • not lost any weight
  • not gained any weight
  • lost inches
  • exercised 4 days
  • brought my lunch 4/5 days
  • drank my water
  • followed good snacking habits

And guess what!!! Today was Week 7, Session 1 on the Learn To Run program. It consists of 5 min warm up, 4 sets of 10 min run, 1 min walk and 5 min cool down. Total 54 minutes. Distance 3.03 miles (5.31 kilometres).

I am more proud of myself for running than I am for losing weight.

Don't get me wrong. I am very happy with the weight loss but I am extremely proud of my increased fitness level. This is unheard of!

Earlier this week, I pulled out my summer clothes. You know the clothes that I wore this past summer when we went to New York? Yeh, they're too big.

No comments:

Lilypie