Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since last Wednesday, I have:
  • lost weight
  • lost inches
  • brought my lunch 5/5 days
  • exercised 5 days
  • not drank all my water during the business day. I really need to drink more water and less coffee.
It has been 7 weeks since I started "Operation Lose My Ass" aka "Preventative Measures to Avoid Being Cut of Your Own House".
  • I didn't complete my February goal but I was close.
  • I took my "skinny clothes" out for inspiration.
  • I am able to fit comfortably into my clothes again. I am also able to wear some clothes that I had to pack up at the beginning of winter. (Yippee for me!)
  • I am on Week 5, Session 3 on the Learn to Run a 10km. (42 minutes, Run 3 minutes/Walk 1 minute: 8 x)

I have also created some boundaries at work and am working on my life/work balance.

No comments:

Lilypie