Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since last Wednesday, I have:
  • lost weight
  • brought my lunch 4/5 days
  • exercised 5 days
  • drank my water, maybe too much actually

I didn't measure this week so I have no idea whether I lost any inches.

I am also trying to be a grown-up. I have been doing my hair, wearing make-up, wearing my high heels AND accessorizing! AMAZING! Look, I even curled my hair. I put rollers in my hair and slept with the rollers in a la 1975. My hair is so curly! But sadly, because my hair is so long and thick, by the end of the day my hair was straight again.

AND guess what I figured out today? My treadmill is miles not kilometres. This puts an entirely different perspective on everything. I am much further ahead than I originally thought.

Yipee for me!

No comments:

Lilypie