Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Score!

I've been wanting to buy a table and chair set for John. I've been checking out the stores, 2nd hand stores, garage sales etc.

AND then...Kijiji. Wow, that word looks weird.

$20. And that's not even the best part. The lady lives in my same neighborhood. Not even 5 minutes away. Awesome.

TWENTY DOLLARS!
No real price tag on the cheesy Sears catalog photo.
And contrary to popular belief, I don't actually tell him to pose like this. I may offer some direction, like "go sit on the chair" or "stand behind the table". But never once did I utter the words "lie across both chairs". Not once.

I love this set. I envision him sitting at his table doing crafts or writing or drawing.

What is actually happening?

He wants to move the table to the kitchen and eat at this table.
or
I am putting my laptop on the table (because it's right next to the outlet) and I am sitting on the little chair and doing work after John goes to bed. At first, I think "hey, it's not that uncomfortable" and then about an hour later I can't feel my ass anymore and I can barely get off the chair.

No comments:

Lilypie