Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shave and a Haircut...

Before our sick weekend, Steven decided to give John a buzz cut. And then I came home from work and nixed that idea. I should have immediately made a hair appointment at Beaner's but instead we thought "hey, how bad can it be. I'll cut his hair."

Let me present to you ...just how bad it can be....
take note of his ear area, just how jagged and crooked the haircut is

And the piece de la Resistance.... his bangs.
Enough said. We'll go to Beaner's next time.

Steven also decided to cut his own hair. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.





Would you be worried if you saw this man walking around with a child? We decided that if he ever went to the park that the other parents MUST see him arrive with John otherwise they'll probably call the cops on him when he leaves with John!

No comments:

Lilypie