Saturday, April 25, 2009

You Better Watch Your Back Martha Stewart

I am a cooking fool. A FOOL, I tell ya.

So far I've made lemon poppyseed muffins, homemade bread (brown and white), ginger cookies, lemon cream puffs, apple spice cake and chicken pot pie. And today I made Jamaican curry powder so I can make Jamaican Curry Chicken tomorrow. You heard me, I MADE curry powder. I toasted a whole bunch of different seeds and then ground them for the curry powder. Martha, you better watch your back because I'm coming up!

The cream puffs


I forgot to tell you that when we were at the zoo, we were in the restaurant/cafeteria and Dawna & John were holding hands off to the side behind me while we were waiting in line to pay. And then John reached up to grab my hand but somehow he had managed to walk a bit ahead and grabbed the hand of the lady in front of me. He was horrified when he discovered that it was the WRONG MOMMY!

But then today we were at Old Navy and I was in a section browsing and Steven & John were in the section behind me. Then Steven pops his head around the corner to get me and watch John. There was this employee (girl) and she was straightening clothes and John was tailing her. She'd move from rack to rack and he'd follow her, being one rack behind her. Then he inched up beside her and just stared at her. Then he reached for her hand and they walked around together. It was the cutest thing EVER. She was really nice to play along. When Steven picked up John to carry him away, he started crying. I mean, CRYING. He was losing his girlfriend. Poor guy, so young to have his heart broken like that.

No comments:

Lilypie