Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Trip - Part Two

All dressed up to go to Mass on Saturday night. We've been waiting a long time for him to be able to fit into this sweater vest outfit!


Isn't this a great picture? It's John and cousin Bernie. At least I think he's a cousin. I mean, he's not a first cousin to John... maybe Helen?

John and Uncle Winston



The Baptism









I don't know how it happened but somehow that fat woman jumped in front of me when the picture was taken. THE NERVE!!!
(note to self: stop having full profile pictures for the time being)

Uncle Winston and Aunt Jeanine were our stand-in godparents.
(in case you were wondering, Shawn & Marilyn are John's godparents)



John and cousin Sophie. (Walter's granddaughter)


near Mabou Coal Mines






John and cousin Sandy.



Sitting on Grandma's front step. (Steven's grandma) Okay, well, technically it's Mary Ellen's front step now.



Last day with Grandma.

Helping The Mommy pack.
Trying to duplicate the last picture of Steven and his dad.
Stopping at the beach on the way out of town.

This is on the way to Lunenburg...sort of. We thought we were on the right road, around here was when we realized that we weren't. This is West Dover. It's a pretty little village just outside of Peggy's Cove. We had dinner here. This is the view from their patio. Isn't it gorgeous? A nice unexpected stop.

A tired & cranky baby and too many hours later we arrived in Lunenburg.


Wow, this trip update is taking me alot longer than I realized. Phew... I guess there will be one more trip entry coming up. Maybe I'll have time this weekend. I mean I started this post on April 12th and am finally able to post it 4 days later!

No comments:

Lilypie