Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Other Night






This morning when John woke up, he played quietly in his crib for about 30 minutes. Steven laid in bed listening to him chatter and play but then he determined that it was quiet. Too quiet. Upon entering his room, he noticed that John had snaked his tiny arm thru the crib rails and had grabbed the kleenex from the box. I guess there were mounds of kleenex everywhere. We're watching his poop to see if he ate any. When I put him to bed tonight I found some kleenex tucked in between the bumper pad and the rails. I suppose he was saving those ones for later. We'll have to re-arrange the furniture, earlier this week we lowered the mattress. I have to use the step stool to put him to bed, my arms & upper body aren't long enough to lower him onto the mattress without the stool. It's sort of awkward.

No comments:

Lilypie