Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

So, this is me at about 600am. Pretty chipper looking, huh? I'm back to work full time and while I'm sad and I miss John like crazy, I'm doing okay. I'm doing alot of new & interesting things at work and it's challenging and making me use my brain again. (the big head is coming in useful once again!)


When I returned home on Monday night, Steven met me at the door with a drink, (it was only water but it was in the cup that I like) and he had made dinner (from scratch, a recipe that he had gotten from a magazine) and had done some dishes. It was all good.


John's been crawling into the bottom part of his "office". He hangs out there for awhile and then crawls out the other side. He's also trying to climb onto the couch.
I'm still working on trying to post "The Trip - Part 3" but it's taking longer than I anticipated. Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Lilypie