Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ten Months Old

Frankly it used to be easier to take this monthly photos. These are the best of the bunch so you can imagine how difficult it was.






He's definitely Steven's son...look how much he loves his remote control.


Ten months, where do I begin? He's been pulling himself up to stand on his piano and now he's pushing the piano around the living room. I've only seen a couple steps but Steven said he's walks around. Makes me sad to have missed it. I really need to get a camcorder so I don't feel like I'm missing his "firsts" while I'm at work. Since Steven's been home, John is much more independent. I'm not sure if that's a sign that Steven leaves him alone alot or just a result of different parenting techniques. But John will sit in his playpen quite contentedly now. He'll play and stand around and grab the hanging elephants. He's still pretty vocal but nothing coherent. He pulls himself up and lurches around the furniture. Really, just imagine your drunkest friend stumbling around and babbling at the top of his lungs and you've got John in a nutshell! Heh.

He's got ANOTHER cold. Or we're not sure if he just never really overcame the last one. Poor snotty boy. Which means I've got ANOTHER cold. Lovely times in our house, the fun never seems to end.

And in other news, Steven officially quit his job. He gave notice that he wasn't returning to work once his parental leave is completed. I can now say it out to the world that Steven will be staying home with John for ...well, we don't know how long. At least a couple of years providing we can survive on my income. Hopefully I can give a whole new meaning to the word frugal.

No comments:

Lilypie