Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's a Maze

notice that the playpen is in the middle of the living room. I'm not sure where else to put it.




I set up the high chair and the playpen this weekend. Slowly our house is being taken over by the baby. I don't even know where I'm going to put his christmas presents when my mom brings them up. Yeh, we didn't have room in the truck on the return trip so they're still at my parents.





And we also graduated to a sippy cup from a bottle. Not that he was drinking from a bottle or anything. He drank from the bottle when we first brought him home from the hospital because he had no other option but we tried diligently to breastfeed. Kind of backfired because then he completely rejected the bottle. I'm happy to report that he drank some water... not alot but a little bit.

No comments:

Lilypie