Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

I just realized that I forgot to weigh in last week. Okay, that's a lie. I weigh myself every day. I forgot to blog last week about my weekly stuff. So I'll update now.

Two Wednesdays ago:
  • I didn't gain or lose weight
  • I exercised 5 times
  • I bought new clothes in a smaller size. I am most proud of this.
Since last Wednesday I have:
  • become a sloth
  • gained weight
  • exercised 3 times (BOOOO!)
  • not brought my lunch
I have also pulled out all my bags of clothes from the crawl space. It's like having an entire new wardrobe. Do you know how many pairs of jeans that I have now? So many! In smaller sizes.
  • I need to work harder at journalling
  • I need to bring my lunch
  • I need to exercise at least 4 times
  • I need to make my weight goals, so far I've been seriously failing at this. (sigh)

No comments:

Lilypie