Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Knight in Shining Armour

John went to Nevaeh's birthday party this past weekend. I can't believe she's 2 years old. It was a costume party. We heard that Nevaeh was going to be a princess so we found a knight costume for John. But trust me, I tried to find Prince Charming.

Don't you just LOVE this costume? Sometimes I turn my head and there he is just standing there, wearing the costume watching TV.

At the party. I love him so much. How cute is this face?
Egg race. He was so slow and methodical. All the other kids were frantic and spazzy but then there was John, plodding after them... like a full minute after the other kids but he made it across the yard without breaking the egg.

I hit Elmo, mama. I hit Elmo.
When we got home that night, we did the bedtime routine. You know pee, wash your hands, wash your face, change to jammies, story and tuck into bed. Get tucked into bed with baby Elmo. After hugs and kisses, I tell John to stay in bed and tell Elmo all about the party.

Yeah, I wonder how that conversation went.

No comments:

Lilypie