Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Pictures

I am an artiste!
Did you know that we bought this easel for John's birthday....not last year, but the year before.
Yeah, and we just gave it to him for Christmas this past year.
Does this make us bad parents?
First time using the fireplace in 4 years.

John loves helping in the kitchen

pudding face
screaming pudding face
Although lately, everything is "screaming"....
Playdough Riley
So thanks Auntie Two. Every time we play with playdough
we need to make Riley and Riley's dishes.
Oh no!
And every time, his head falls off.
Lemon Coconut Cake (fyi: this is the cake that I was trying to give away!!!)
It's a pretty good cake, just probably not a wise decision to
make a cake when you're trying to lose weight.
Steven's version of the Philly Cheese Steak
Close-up, can you feel your arteries hardening?


Check me out!

John can spell. Are you impressed? I am very impressed.New Boots. I love second-hand stores, bought these boots and they still had the tag on!
You will listen to me. You will do my bidding.
You are my slave.

Now go get me a treat.

No comments:

Lilypie