Thursday, February 3, 2011

Milk, Does A Body Good

Since turning decrepit, I mean turning 40, I have been concerned about my bones. In my quest to be healthier I have been drinking milk every day.

So here's the thing. I am lactose intolerant and usually I can drink skim milk without the adverse affects. This past week, I was on my way to work and could only find 1% milk. I thought to myself, "1%, meh how bad can it be?"

It can be bad. Very very bad.

So then I finished my 1% milk and bought myself some skim milk.

Wow, guess what, can't really drink skim milk either now.

Dear Family, Co-workers and random strangers standing down-wind of me:

I am sorry. So very sorry for subjecting you to my lack of lactose tolerance. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I'm going to stop drinking my milk but I am going to try my best to not fart in public.

TRY MY BEST. No guarantees.


No comments:

Lilypie