Friday, July 20, 2007

Last Date




Steven just took me on a spontaneous date night. My mom is still here and my sister Cindy came up today so Steven figured that we should take advantage of the extra people. I'm so tired beyond belief that I just wanted to take a nap but we left the house. He took me mini-golfing and it was very very fun. I was glad to be out of the house, in the fresh air and being showered and well, out of the house. I am very sore still and the minimal amount of twisting and bending that I did do, is hurting me alot right now but I wouldn't change it. I have a husband who wanted to treat me to a nice time and is concerned about my well-being (emotionally, physically, mentally). I don't say it enough but he's the best and I love him beyond words.

No comments:

Lilypie