Saturday, July 28, 2007

Four Weeks


 

This bassinet (given to us by Marilyn & family) was probably THE BEST gift ever. We use it every single day and because it has netting on the sides, it's quite cool for him. We got some netting fabric and tie it over the top so we can sit outside with him and not worry about the bugs. It's also collapsable (not sure if that's a word?) so it's compact and we can travel with it. Although, by the time we travel, he may be too long for it!

Also, my previous pictures chronicling his age weren't so great. Dawna mentioned that I should probably show more than just his head to show how big he was growing. And to maybe place an object next to him so you can visualize his growth. She suggested the bear. And maybe next week, I'll take a picture in the crib where there's more room. I crammed that bear beside him this morning. I didn't want to wake him up since he finally fell asleep!

We went for our first walk this past week. Riley was very good but as always, he had to be first! I think John liked it, granted he did sleep thru it.


I forgot to mention that back on the 16th, we met Barb & family at the airport during their connection so they could meet John.

No comments:

Lilypie