Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random

Bear with me.  I'm really trying to update this blog but I'm so tired after I put John to bed that sometimes it's so difficult to get everything done before my own bedtime.  Like last night, I fell asleep on the couch while John was playing in the living room after supper.  I'm assuming he was okay because when I woke up he was still there and the usual mess was around.  (don't get me wrong, Steven was in the family room so no one was in danger, don't go calling child protective services on us)  But as soon as I laid on the couch, I was out like a light!   Anyway, the point of this entire rambling paragraph is that I'm really trying to update but the words just aren't flowing like they used to so it's going to be, well, sort of meh blog entries for  awhile.  Maybe my mojo will return.  And then again, maybe it won't.

I love baking, John loves helping me in the kitchen.  He's pretty good about listening and staying away from the stove and so what if some of the cookies are warped or made with slightly grubby kid hands, it's not going to kill anyone.



Oh yeah, and sometimes he eats stuff as he bakes.
Or licks the spoon.  I figure the heat of the stove will kill the germs.
But now you know so it's up to YOU to be vigilant about the grubbies, not me!
You have been warned.

Later it was the first night in the top bunk.  I think I may have been more traumatized by the thought of John sleeping so high.  He didn't care.  I mean I suppose if you really think about it, he'd have to fling himself up and over the railing.  But I'm more worried about him getting out of bed in the middle of the night.



I'm surprised he didn't wake up with the amount of photos that I was taking of him....while he slept...creepy, no?


No comments:

Lilypie