Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random

It's not that I'm going out of my way to be a bad blogger but I just haven't had the motivation to write.  I also haven't had the time.  It's been awhile since I've had to drag out the laptop.  Since I haven't been super busy with work, I haven't had to bring anything home and I have been able to pay all my bills using my iPad instead.

So anyway.

And then in spare time, we hang out.  I hang out with my best friend.  Is it sad that John is my best friend?  Don't worry, I know it's sort of pathetic.  I'm am totally taking advantage of the fact that he LOVES hanging out with me right now.  I imagine that he will scorn me in a couple of years.

These bath pictures were taken over the Christmas break.

Wouldn't you love to have skin complexion like this?

And these eye lashes?

No comments:

Lilypie