Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fire Station

I've wanted to visit the fire station.  I heard that they did school tours etc.. so I thought maybe one day we could see if they would do a tour for us.  And then one weekend we were watching the morning show and they announced that every station in the city was open to the public for the day.

WOOT!

C'mon people, let's eat lunch and go.  MOVE MOVE MOVE!

They had a couple of trucks on display and some firefighters were on hand to answer any questions or pose for photos.


And you were allowed to climb into the trucks.

Huh, I just noticed that those pylons are incredibly large.  I wonder are all pylons this tall?

Isn't this a great photo?



I know, I'm pretty sure Steven's head was exploding.  
I think he was trying to figure out if he could take the pole and where oh where he'd install it in the house.
Too much information?  Sorry.

It took awhile for this one.  At first John didn't want anything to do with this pole.  
And no, it wasn't because he saw me on the pole.

1 comment:

Barb Bain said...

I have one of those poles at my house..

Lilypie