Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thirteen Years

Happy Anniversary to us.

Conversation with a co-worker about the past weekend.

Me: Steven was away this weekend.
Co-Worker: Wasn't it your anniversary this weekend.
Me: No it's later this week.
CW: Didn't he miss your anniversary because he forgot or something?
ME: No. Oh wait. Yeh, he went camping on our wedding anniversary because we both forgot what day it was.
Me: (continuing) I don't know why we can't remember our wedding anniversary. It's the last day of August, it's not like it's a difficult day to remember. At least both of us forgot.
I stand up to leave the kitchen.
Me: We always remember this anniversary (of our first date). I mean May 13th is so much easier to remember.
And I'm walking out of the room.
I turn around quickly, laughing.
Me: I mean May 12th. May 12th is so much easier to remember.

I'm such a dork.

No comments:

Lilypie