Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Special Chair

Noah donated all these wonderful clothes etc.. to John. Two boxes/bags of barely worn (some - never worn), brand name clothing. Holy smokes, if it weren't for other people our son would never wear brand name stuff! Thank you so much Noah, Brad & Mariko! And thank you Nancy & Uncle Roy for thinking of us.

Steven & I are truly blessed to have amazing and generous people in our lives. We are so thankful.

In John's eyes, this "special chair" was the amazing gift. Just think, a chair just my size. In a cool, bright yellow. The seat is comfortable and conforms to my bum!

I LOVE my new chair.

And look, I can slip my hands down and make sure everything is still where it is supposed to be.

I had to hide the chair after he went to bed. Can you imagine if he got too attached to this char? Just think how difficult potty training would be. He'd think he should pee & poo in EVERY chair that he owns.

Noah is my aunt's grandson. And that in itself is confusing at first glance. Well, I suppose if you want to be technical about it then Noah is my step-cousin's son. Funny story actually. I was an adult when my uncle married my aunt. For the first few years I had a difficult time calling her anything. She used to be a teacher in my elementary school, so in my head I would call her Aunt Mrs.XXXX. teehee. Now I just call her Nancy.

No comments:

Lilypie