Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He Works in Mysterious Ways

I have this hilarious story that I've been meaning to tell you but I've been hesitant because I wasn't sure if I could name names. Just so you don't think I'm telling tales out of school, I have permission to tell this story AND to include the name. However, I think it adds to the allure if I keep the name a secret. Although, I could change my mind later.

The person in the story shall be called She Who Must Not Be Named (aka "SWMNBN"). All the ladies will totally relate to this story...the men, well, maybe not so much.

I was talking with SWMNBN and we were comparing doctor stories because recently I have suffered from a bladder infection. (side note: holy crap...PAINFUL) And I had been visiting the doctor alot because it took awhile to diagnose this problem while I suffered in excruciating pain and bright orange technicolor pee. (that's a side effect of one of the medications, if the doctor hadn't told me about the color change, I probably would have passed out from the surprise).

too much information yet?

SWMNBN told me that she has also had bladder infections and once you've had one, you know. I mean you JUST KNOW when another one is developing. So, she was having syptoms and made a trip to her regular clinic. All the female doctors were busy so they had asked her if she would be willing to see another doctor. A male doctor. SWMNBN debated but thought she could handle it. Until she saw hot latino doctor. SWMNBN said she started sweating and blabbering about her symptons to the doctor's assistant and how she knew it was a bladder infection and how hot latino doctor did NOT have to examine her "down there". (vaguely waving her hand in the vicinity of her pelvis)

As SWMNBN is telling me this story, I can picture her stammering and trying to weasel out of an exam. And then I started laughing.

Me: Well, you did wish for a hot guy to get into your pants. You probably didn't wish for this. I can just imagine God up there laughing... "hahaha SWMNBN, got her on a technicality!"

That still makes me laugh. "got her on a technicality!"

No comments:

Lilypie