Saturday, January 31, 2009

19 Months


HEY, I'M 19 MONTHS OLD!!!!! Can you even believe it? Look how grown up I am Look at the chewed up hot dog in my mouth. LOOK AT IT!!!!!

I am growing so tall. I don't know how tall but my mommy is measuring me against the wall in the bedroom. She measured me and Riley. I think she measured daddy too but it's too high for me to see.

I love watching TV with dad. I love holding the remote control. I also love holding the telephone, I can push up to 2 buttons before it's taken away from me. My mom and dad don't love it quite as much as me. I don't know why.


I love Riley. He tolerates me because I throw food at him. We share snacks so I get to ride him. (deep down I think he loves me but I'm kind of grabby and I pinch him alot)


These are some of the above mentioned snacks. They are my veggie puffs and are delish. Yum.


Yup, that's all. Later, gators.


No comments:

Lilypie