Thursday, February 7, 2008

Slip, Sliding... Away...

THE VICTIM.
My poor innocent tree, standing around minding its own business..

And some moron who can't judge the icy (ICY! ICY!) road conditions fails to drive accordingly. As you can see, he went through the intersection and onto our property. Asshat. I mean, look at the tire marks. Look how close he came to my house.



LOOK HOW CLOSE HE CAME TO MY HOUSE!!!!


John just can't believe it either. Idiots, I tell ya!



And I don't have anything else to say about this. I mean, people... when it's icy... slow the FUCK down. I don't mean to say that he was speeding because I'm sure he wasn't but he also wasn't adjusting his driving to winter conditions. When I predicted that we'd lose our tree this winter, I actually meant our other tree on the boulevard, not this gigantic old pine tree. (that I love)

No comments:

Lilypie