Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Not a Tumor

(It's alot funnier if you imagine Arnold Schwartzenegger saying it)

I was talking with my mom earlier tonight and the subject of smoking came up. I quit 7 or 8 years ago, I can't exactly remember when. And my mom quit 37 years ago.

Mom: How much did you smoke?
Me: about half a pack a day.
Mom: That's not that much. I used to smoke a pack, sometimes more.
Me: That's alot.
Mom: yeh, but then when you think you have a tumor...
Me: what? A tumor?
Mom: Yeh, that's why I quit.
Me: Wait a second. You told me that you quit when you were pregnant with me.
Mom: yeh, it wasn't a tumor. It was you.

Okay, by this time I'm laughing my ASS off.
Mom: didn't I tell you this story?
Me: obviously not.
Mom: well I thought it was a tumor but then 9 months later you came out.

Alright then. I'm still laughing at this story. My mom, she's so funny.

No comments:

Lilypie