Thursday, December 6, 2007

Do You Smell What I Smell?

Steven: I smell burnt toast.

big pause

Steven: You ARE making toast, aren't you?


I'm cold. So very cold. I really wish I had a laptop and could dork around on the Internet from the comfort of my bed.


John went to his first hockey game, compliments of my Boss. We got to enjoy the comfort of a box and it was wonderful. Too bad, it was the coldest day of the year and we missed the Teddy Bear goal. The noise scared John at first, but he took it all in stride and as long as someone warm was holding him, it was all good. He eventually fell asleep during the 3rd period.


Not too much else is happening here. Just trying to survive day by day. And I'm still trying to figure out where to put all my crap. This house is too small and I don't know what to do. I'm going to have to do a gigantic purge and be ruthless with all my stuff. I'm such a packrat, it's horrible.

No comments:

Lilypie