Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Bye Gymbo!

Today was the last Gymboree class and frankly I'm a little sad. I would have continued taking the next level in the new year if the class was closer. Or at least in the same quadrant of the city. We really enjoyed class and all the different activities. I know I enjoyed it and I'm pretty sure JT liked it. He didn't cry during class.. not once. Today we did a foot stamp for a keepsake. It's the cutest thing ever. But it looks like one foot is smaller than the other. Steven disagreed and said "no, one foot is bigger than the other." Whatever, knob!

I've been on a hunt for swim stuff in anticipation of January swim classes. Rubber pants, check. Swim diapers, check. Baby speedo, check! Mwahaha. I picked up a chessy little speedo-type swimsuit for my little guy. He'll be the hippest one in class. Don't worry, I also picked up a normal suit. (and fyi, the speedo was only 75 cents).


We went to see the lights over the weekend. It's an annual thing that we do with Shawn & Marilyn. It was around this time last year that we started telling people that JT was coming. Back then, he was known as "The Bean".



Dawna arrives on Thursday and unbeknownst to her, I have all this stuff planned. Some of it fun, some not so fun. But she's a good sport and will play along or tell me off. Whichever. I'll just tell her to "suck it up, we're creating memories for Baby JT". Hah! Try and get a comeback for that one. (No, really don't worry about it. You're going to have a good time. I swear!)


No comments:

Lilypie