Saturday, November 3, 2007

White Men Can't Jump

JT had his 4mth doctor's appointment yesterday. He is 15lbs, 6oz and 25" long. He is in the 55 percentile for weight and the 50 percentile for height. Dr. B is amazed at his growth since at his last appt, he was in the 25 percentile for height. Steven joked that "finally, the white gene is kicking in." He was disappointed that Dr. B didn't laugh. We got some cream for his eczema. That's why the baby lotion was only doing so much for his cheeks. So far, it's only been 3 applications and it's much better already.



Steven also had an appointment and received this prescription nasal spray. In the dr's words.. "when you spray it, smell the roses don't snort the coke." Oddly enough, it got the point across.





I am waiting for my aunt Linda to come and visit me. I dressed up. Look, I'm even wearing shoes.

No comments:

Lilypie