Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza

Have I mentioned that I love Halloween?  I mean, I love it.  Steven & I have carved pumpkins almost every year since we've been in the house.  I've decorated the house.  And now with John, we get to dress up and trick or treat!

We bought 4 pumpkins this year, one for each of us.

Steven decided to carve outside, to cut down on the mess.  He also decided to use power tools.


Goggles on.
Safety first. 


Riley's pumpkin.


More power tools.

Cutie pie with Lightning McQueen pumpkin.

Lightning McQueen, Mater, Haunted House, Googly Eyes

This is my pumpkin.
Next year I need to find something a bit more difficult.

Such a poser, no?


Do you know how difficult it is to get a good picture of both John & Riley?

Hey guys pose behind the pumpkins.
Look over here.

This way?

"Hey buddy, whatcha hidin' in your hand?"
"Is it a cookie?"

"yeh, I think it is a cookie"
"Oh, it's a good one too"

"Now?  Can I have the cookie now?"

 Pumpkin joy.

No comments:

Lilypie