Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Around the House

At what point during lunch did you think I said the following:

"wow, this egg salad tastes weird"

And at what point did you think I stopped eating the sandwich?

If you answered: first bite and never then YOU'D BE CORRECT.

That's right.  Totally playing fast and loose with my stomach lately.

Oh yeah, and in other news, I fell down the stairs on Sunday night/Monday morning.


Riley woke me up at about 1:00am because he had to go outside.
I roll out of bed, I shuffle out to the hallway.
I remember taking one step and then

BAM

Both feet are flying out in front of me.
My arms are flailing out at my sides.
And I'm crashing down the stairs.

But luckily, my elbows broke my fall.

I am in pain.  But according to my doctor and some x-rays, nothing is broken merely badly bruised.
Awesome.

Steven is so kind.  He is letting me choose the show we are watching.  And in return, I am making him watch the entire show, commercials and all. 

Me: "it's not going to kill you to watch commercials.  this is how I miss parts of my show"
Steven: "You don't know that.  you're gambling with my life here"


Me: "finish your dinner"
John: "I no can finish"  "My tummy full"
John: "I have good idea" "I go poo now, I make more room in my tummy"

No comments:

Lilypie