Thursday, October 20, 2011

Justin!

Look who comes to visit us!
Justin and Jonathan are sons of my cousins. 
They are not twins.  They do not look like each other, well not much.  This is an important fact.


It's so awesome that the boys make the time to come see John.  If they are passing through town, they will almost always make a point to call or visit.  They also unnecessarily buy stuff for John.   And they also play with him.  I mean they wrestle and get right down and play with him.  Jonathan even went into the McDonald's playland with him!
After each visit we endure days and days of:
"I love Justin"
Completely random he will burst out: "I love Justin"

so cute... for the first hour.
so irritating after that first hour.
This is Justin.



Goofballs.
 I think just recently John figured out that Justin and Jonathan were two different people.


No comments:

Lilypie