Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!

And then in the middle of the ever-growing backyard reno, it was John's birthday.

Look who's 4 years old!
This is his actual birthday.  The night before Steven & I debated whether we should do something on his actual birthday and then decided that yes, indeed we'd be horribly, bad parents if we did nothing.  So, I whipped over the store and bought a small cake and made him wear the hat.  The hat that I am going to make him wear until his 18th birthday, when there will only be one pathetic blue sparkle and only one blue fringe left on the ripped hat.  But damn it, he'll wear that smelly hat!


And then he got to open one gift.  The stupidly ridiculous gift that I, ahem, I mean Riley got for John.
It's a bike horn.  And yes, it's loud and obnoxious and everytime I hear it I shake my head and inwardly curse myself.

No comments:

Lilypie