Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Years & 3 months

Honestly I don't know exactly how tall he is. He can open the door, does that help? He's still only 26 pounds and after more than a year at this same weight (give or take a pound), I don't see that changing anytime soon. I have to tell ya, those elastic sizers in the waistband of the pants are a GOD sent. Otherwise, he'd still be wearing 12 month old pants with a hem that ended at the knee. Or I'll have to make his clothes a la Carol Burnett, I think the old curtains would make a lovely pant suit.

You know, I can't believe that September is over already. It's like "where did the year go"? What happened to the beginning of the year? What have I been doing? I don't remember alot of the beginning of the year. Not sure if that's normal or not during the grieving process but really, alot of it is a complete blank. Sad.

Where was I? Oh, yeah. John. He's a bundle of energy. He's such a good boy and so laid back and easy going. He's amazing. I kid you not. Really, I'm not trying to blow smoke up your @@@. But by some weird luck of the draw, we have a really easygoing child. And this makes us very very scared of his future teen years! Don't get me wrong, sure he cries and has temper tantrums but they are quite few and far between. I'm in no way saying that it's because we're super duper parents with awesome parenting skills, cuz c'mon, you all know us...we're not.

Look who has better computer skills than Steven.

Taking a break from watching Elmo.

I love this picture.





No comments:

Lilypie