Friday, July 17, 2009

Wuss

Today I got the call that every parent dreads...

"Your son is a wuss."

As spoken by his father.

I responded with "did more bugs scare him? Was there another worm?"

They were outside and Steven put the sprinkler on so John could run thru it. John has never run thru the sprinkler before.

Steven: I picked him up and walked back and forth thru the water. He didn't like that his clothes were getting wet. He started making those noises.
Steven: So I stripped him down and put him in the sprinkler. He's wearing his sandals and his hat. And then he squatted in the grass by the water and his arms are out and he sort of cried. I held my arms out but he wouldn't move.
Me: Then what happened.
Steven: He came out. Now he's standing outside the reach of the water, holding his penis and watching the sprinkler.

No comments:

Lilypie