Thursday, June 11, 2009

And in other news...

After a particularly difficult day, I decided to dress up the next day for work and I wore a nice outfit. You know, you feel good about yourself and it will help, I'm a firm believer in this. Anyway, it was a nice swirly summer skirt, slip on heels and a black top. I even wore make up. Then proving to myself that no matter what, I'm still a dork. This is what I proceeded to do during the next 24 hours.
  • I was carrying a couple of binders in front of me and managed to walk into a wall, thus giving myself the Heimlich maneuver with said binders
  • I walked out of the bathroom at work with my skirt tucked into my underwear
  • I went shopping and while trying to tug the shopping cart free, I gave myself another Heimlich maneuver
  • then I ran over my own toes with the shopping cart
  • the next morning, a co-worker followed me into my office and informed me that my shirt was on inside out
And still, with my optimistic spirit and childlike attitude, I got overly excited when I randomly picked the Donald Duck spoon at work the other day. Because in my heart, I believe that when I get the Donald Duck spoon, then that means I will have a good day.

Weird I know.

No comments:

Lilypie