Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Making a List and Checking it Twice...

Christmas Tree. Check.
Christmas decorations. Check.
Christmas presents. Check.
Christmas cookies. Check.
Another, smaller Christmas Tree for the living room. Check.
Christmas picture, thinking about it.
Christmas poem, trying to finish it.
Labels for the Christmas cards. Check.
oops, more Christmas presents. Check.
Stand in a ridiculously long line at the post office. Check.
Christmas picture, take it, ordered it online, hoping it arrives in time. Check.
damn it, procrastinated and now can't stand the thought of going to the mall, just send some Christmas Cheques...Check.
Yippeee! My Christmas pictures are in. Go to pick it up. Check.
Finish Christmas poem. Cry a little bit. Check.
Cry a little bit more. Check.
Have Steven help me stuff envelopes. Check.
Mail everything.

Sit back & relax.
Have a drink.

I'm pretty sure I've forgotten some things this year but I think given the circumstances of this holiday season, I'm doing fairly well.

I just remembered what I forgot. I need to wrap the gifts. Damn it.



No comments:

Lilypie