Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008... Why it sucked ass

I don't want to be Dora Downer or anything but as the year winds down it's kind of difficult to think of 2008 in perspective. Don't get me wrong, as a whole 2008 wasn't all bad but c'mon, month 11 SUCKED ASS. Although, month 9 & 10 weren't any great shakes either. And month 12? Well, month 12 I didn't hate you but I didn't particularily love you either. So to recap, out of 12 months: 8 were great, 1 was horrid, 1 was a roller coaster ride, 1 was horrendous and 1 was existing.

How's that for a year in review?

I don't want to do any sort of resolutions because honestly I can't keep them. Maybe I'll call them suggestions as opposed to resolutions. Or what's a better phrase? Possibilities? Perhaps, I'll call them Best Shots. (BS!)

This is my BS for 2009

  • I will not gain more weight
  • I will become more spiritually aware of my surroundings
  • I will try to see it from the other person's perspective
  • I will try at least one new thing
  • I will read more non-fiction books...no, I will read ONE non-fiction book
  • I will make a budget
  • I will stick to my budget
  • I will organize my home desk
  • I will TRY and be tidier and less of a pack rat

I think that's a do-able BS list. What about you?


No comments:

Lilypie