Thursday, March 20, 2008

Free At Last, Free At Last, Thank God Almighty, I'm Free At Last

Today was Steven' last shift. He is officially on parental leave now. And before you start gushing to me saying "oh, how great" or "that's amazing", just remember I'm a little touchy about this subject. For him to get parental leave means I gave up some of MY time with John. And not that I'm bitter or anything but why is it when people hear that he's taking time with John, it's amazing but when I do it, no-one blinks an eye? Because I have boobs and a v-jay-jay? So not fair.

On a side note, my mom made cabbage rolls for us tonight. They taste so much better than mine. Steven says the secret ingredient is "love". My mom said it was "ketchup".



Thank goodness we're finally making progress with the sippy cup.

No comments:

Lilypie