Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Baby Shower

I've been meaning to post about my baby shower but I haven't had any free time. Cindy's friend Glenda was kind enough to host my baby shower. (btw: she's got a beautiful house)


So you don't think that there's something wrong with the picture, I've blocked out some info.

Cindy made the poster. I'm going to hang it in JT's room.






















I'm absolutely amazed by the kindness and generosity of everyone. We had such a good time. In case you were wondering, the baby shower was held in my hometown over the labour day weekend. Steven had to work so he & Riley stayed home while Dawna, JT & I made the drive. Thank goodness for Dawna because she had to drive since I was so exhausted. She's such a trooper because apparently I'm quite the backseat driver. Even as I was bitching from the backseat, I was thinking "OMG... shut up already she's probably going to pull over and kick you out of the truck. Just STOP talking!" Sorry, Dawna.

No comments:

Lilypie