Friday, August 17, 2007

Tummy Time

We've discovered that John really likes laying on his tummy. It helps him fart. ALOT. And he falls asleep faster if he's on his tummy, but now you hear that you're not supposed to let babies sleep on their tummies so I'm all paranoid about letting him sleep for long periods of time and I can't fall asleep myself if he's on his tummy. I just can't win. He finally falls asleep and I feel I have to watch him sleep. So.Wrong.
We went downtown on the weekend to walk around, it was beautiful.


 


He's really blurry and grumpy in this photo but this is from Thursday. It was the reunion for my PreNatal class. It was the very first actual outfit that he's ever worn. Even socks... that's probably why he's so pissed off!


And this is the very first walk with just me, John & Riley. Went alot better than I thought it would. Rye hardly pulled at all, he stuck right beside the stroller and of course he had to be ahead of the stroller. He's such a good dog, too bad he looks like Hannibal Lector in this picture.



No comments:

Lilypie