Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ouch.

Okay, 2.5 missed feedings = very VERY sore boobies
I can't even begin to describe how much pain I've been in since last night. I even had to take a shower at about 2am to try and relieve some pressure and pain. Only slightly helped. I just got home from purchasing 2 breast pumps. I bought one and then I saw at another store that there was one with a carrying bag. They call it a "discreet" bag. Good enough for me! Anything to relieve the pressure. It was so painful that I had a difficult time sleeping last night. Just could not get comfortable. Took a nap this afternoon and woke up befuddled and in even more pain.

So, awhile ago I asked my mom to get me the different ways to write Toshio. The way it is written will result in different translations of the name. I've had in the back of my mind that I will do something with his name. Originally I was thinking of incorporating it into a tattoo but there's a bit of a disagreement in our household regarding that situation. But now, I may get some sort of decoration or something. Anyway, my uncle Yas came thru and sent up a bunch of different ways to write his middle name. The traslations range from "clever boy", "strong", "brave". You should see the different characters, holy smokes they are all completely different. I kind of prefer the "clever boy", there are better translations but I really like the characters of this one. I'll keep you posted on what I choose to do.
I'm so tired.

No comments:

Lilypie