Sunday, August 12, 2007

Overdue Update

I love PostSecret. Go check it out, very powerful.
I decided to use the remote control instead of the heartbeat bear to show how big John is getting. I thought it was much more like us! At his last doctor's appointment he was 11 pounds... no wonder my arms are getting sore!
Let's see what's been happening? Oh, Steven's cousin Wayne and his girlfriend Julie were in town over the long weekend and we visited with them. Very nice to see him again and to finally meet Julie.

Oh my gosh, we had so much fun!
And Steven went back to work and John, Riley & I were on our own this past week. It was sort of lonely but kind of nice to have my baby all to myself!


I love this picture. I'm not exactly sure if he thinks that I can see him or not!
 


Poor Riley, I make him pose for so many pictures. Before you know it, I'll be trying to dress them up in the same outfits! I should scan some pictures of me & my sisters when we were kids, there are some pictures where we are dressed in similar outfits. Not too bad for me but considering that Cindy is 9 yrs older than me, I feel sort of bad for her. Remember those purple outfits? I know Dawna & Cindy wore them, not too sure about me.

No comments:

Lilypie