Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since my last weigh-in, I have:
  • lost weight
  • exercised but not religously
  • been really really tired
I haven't been posting regularly regarding my weigh-ins but that's not for any particular reasons.  I have been on track, I have been exercising between 3-5 times per week, I have increased my running times and distances, I have lost weight, I'm not positive if I have lost inches but I'm in smaller sizes so it's a good bet that I'm smaller.

Things I need to work on:
  • bringing my lunch to work
  • walking during my lunch hours
  • not snacking
  • going to bed earlier
I have been rummaging through my bags of clothes in the crawl space and it's like an entirely new wardrobe!  I've managed to fit into clothes that I haven't been able to wear since way before being pregnant.  Maybe way back in 2004?  So while I am in smaller sizes, none of my clothes are fashionable for this year :P

I've bought a ton of dresses for summer vacation.  Cute cotton summer shifts.  And I am even considering wearing some of the dressier ones to work.  Imagine, dresses at work.  Oh my.  But get this, best thing ever...I picked up a dress to try on and looked at the XL size but thought to myself that it looked kind of big.  So I grabbed the large and went to the change room.  It was a cute dress a bit snug waround the chest but overall a great fit, so I bought the dress.  Later at home when I pulled out the dress to show Steven I noticed the size.  Wow.  Size medium.  Woot me!

My next thing on the to-do list is to start running outside.
I don't know why but I like this picture.

No comments:

Lilypie