Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Green Thumb

Did I mention that John planted seeds in a cup in his class.  It is sitting on the ledge in the sun in the family room.  It puts me to shame.  This little plant is thriving.  It is incredible how fast this plant is growing.  John gets so excited when he sees the plant and I thought he'd really like to plant something outside.
What I underestimated is the lure of playing in the dirt as opposed to planting in the dirt.

What I wouldn't do for one of these smiles.  The smile lights up his face.
I digging, mama.  I digging.
Oh yeah, playing in the dirt and playing with the remote control car.
What he tried to do was play with the remote control car in the dirt.
Oh but I do not want to come inside mama.  I want to stay outside. (or in John talk "Ow-gide")
No mama.  Outside.

No comments:

Lilypie