Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey There Stranger...

Don't I know you from somewhere?
Did we work together?
Go to school together?
Do we ride the elevator in the same building?

Oh wait, I know...from the blog. Yeah, the blog. It's been awhile, hasn't it? I know I haven't been in touch. I've been busy, you know, family, summer-time...stuff like that. Yes, we should get together sometime.

Call me.

I know, sorry. I'm a lousy blogger. What with one thing or another I just either haven't had time to blog or haven't been in the right frame of mind to blog. Plus what free time I have had I've tried to spend with Steven, John and Riley. You know, MY FAMILY. heh.

I'll try and do a quick re-cap via pictures.

Back at the end of July I had a week off. We went down to take dad to lunch one day.

Here's John on the way home. Not a happy camper.

One minute later.

And one minute after that.


After countless years of talking about it, we finally visited the Dog Training Facility.


Steven's secret dream is to wear the suit and experience a "take-down" by the dog.
No such luck.

And we saw the puppies!

The dog that the Queen gave to Canada.
Apparently she has dogs other than Corgis.

To Serve and Protect.

Dandelions, who doesn't love them?
Besides me, I mean who DOESN'T love them?

But how can you say no to this face?
Of course you can pick the dandelions and blow on them in the back of the car.
Of course, sweetie.


And John helped me pick weeds. Such a helper.




Probably not the smartest idea to let him wear a white shirt.

No comments:

Lilypie