Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I know, I know, not the most flattering pictures in the world but I couldn't really find good ones of his hair. Personally I love his hair a bit longer. It's charming and adorable and baby-ish. Steven, well, not so much. He's been pushing for a buzz cut ever since I tried to cut his hair myself. (and THAT was a gong show) I finally gave my okay, and initially they tried to use the razor at home but John was having NONE of that. So they went to Beaner's.

And got a very, very short haircut. Steven wanted to go shorter but apparently he had to hold John down to even get this cut.
He looks too much like a little boy. He doesn't look like a baby anymore:(

And now that it's been a couple weeks, man oh man, he's got cowlicks.

Here's a nice side view of the shortness.

And a close up. What with the flash glaring off his scalp, this pic makes you fully appreciate just how short his hair is.

And he's still too short for this trike. His feet still don't reach the pedals.

No comments:

Lilypie