Tuesday, March 10, 2009

These Boots are Made for Walking...

So not true.

It's a conundrum, really. With this latest cold blast of winter, I've been wearing my big Barney coat (think dinosaur, not the department store) and winter boots. Lately I've been coming home with wet, cold feet. My usual boots are completely letting me down. These short black winter boots are no longer water proof so last night I pulled out my short blue winter boots. All the while wondering why I never wear them. No they are not so terribly fashionable, but neither am I (see Barney coat reference above). The blue boots are lined, waterproof, easy to slip on/off and have kick ass rubber grips.

And then it came back to me.

On my walk from the train to my office this morning, I developed a blister on my left heel. On the walk from my office to the train tonight, I developed a blister on my other heel.

So here's the problem. Do I endure cold, wet feet OR do I endure warm, hurting feet?

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Lilypie