Friday, February 20, 2009

Survived Another Week

Man, for a short week, it was a long wrenching mind numbing topsy turvy week. I am glad it is almost over.

We are getting new carpet installed in the living room tomorrow morning. As soon as I am done posting, I am up to move furniture again.

John is only eating well at meal times when he is allowed to feed himself. While messy, it is necessary. And always, always funny.


Most of the furniture is still scattered throughout the house.


Because Steven doesn't ever watch commercials (which I HATE), John has developed the same syndrome. God forbid if a commercial comes on during one of his shows. He runs over to the remote control and brings it over to me, all the while gesturing to the TV commercial. Poor boy, he's so deprived. I make him watch commercials.


1 comment:

bloliver said...

Love the pictures but oh my goodness did you take a look at all the food on Peapod's plate enough to feed an army LOL

Lilypie