Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring....The Old Man is Snoring...

Well, it's more like... The Baby is Snoring.

What a busy day. I went grocery shopping, made teriyaki chicken and chow mein this morning, did a little house cleaning all before 12pm. And then my parents, Cindy & Keiko came for the day. It was a good day and fun. Cindy bought alot of stuff for John when she went to the states last month. Holy smokes. ALOT of stuff.

I was going to get my hair cut today but I just never had the time. Maybe this week sometime. I need a change. Maybe short? I just don't know.

Keiko reminds me of Dawna. For those of you that don't know.. Keiko is my 2nd cousin. (my cousin's daughter). And Dawna is my sister. I'll post a picture later. Anyway, she's in town for the summer taking a course at the university. She makes me laugh, hopefully she'll want to hang out with me.

Not too much has been happening around here. Steven & I are sleeping in the family room while we paint our room. It's a nice calming light green. And when I say "we're painting", of course I mean "he's painting". John, Riley & I spent last Saturday afternoon outside doing yardwork.



I can't wait for summer. I'm sick & tired of the cold weather. But I do reserve the right to bitch about the hot weather when summer hits.

No comments:

Lilypie